Friday, December 16, 2011

Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King

Wow! This is King at his best. 1922 starts off the four story collection. I never felt such remorse for the "bad guy" before. Full of ghost and hard times. Then Big Driver has you wanting to help the "New Tess" in her revenge. Would you call the police? That is the question!  Fair Extension is the shortest tale and may be the most callous of the whole book. Whose side would you be on, Dave or Tom? And finally the story of "A Good Marriage". What would you do if you were married to a serial killer for years and didn't realize it? These are all unforgettable stories that will stick with you for quite a while. I know they will be in the back of my mind for a while, and I will be keeping a closer eye on my husband:)
See the web site @ http://fulldarknostarsbook.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment